There is great news in the St. Charles market right now for both buyers and sellers.
If you’re selling, all the leading indicators point to an improved market. If you’re buying, the market also looks very attractive. In St. Charles, we offer homes of quality construction, beautiful floor plans, and excellent condition all at unbeatable values.
Although the market’s improving for sellers, there’s still an exceptional opportunity to buy before we see large-scale appreciation. Here are the latest year-over-year statistics:
- The average sale has increased by 2.2%.
- The average days from listing to contract has decreased 11.2%.
- Inventory has decreased 9.8%.
- The number of homes for sale has decreased by 8.2%.
- The number of closed sales has increased by 3.5%
In summary, more homes are selling in a shorter period of time for a higher average sale price. Inventory levels are also decreasing.
These statistics can vary depending on your neighborhood and price range, so if you’d like to know what your home is worth in today’s market or how well your neighborhood is selling, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me. I would be happy to help you.